SAT Reading Practice Questions and Videos
1) Reading: Science Part 1
2) Reading: Science Part 2
3) Reading: Literature Part 1
4) Reading: Literature Part 2
5) Reading: History and social studies Part 1
6) Reading: History and social studies Part 2
7) Reading: Social science Part 1
8) Reading: Social science Part 2
9) Writing: Argument Example1
10) Writing: Informative Example1
11) Writing: Narrative Example1
12) Active reading step | Social Science passage
13) Active Reading Step | Science passage
14) Explicit meaning and citing textual evidence
SAT Practice Topics
- Literary, which includes works of fiction from the United States and around the world
- Informational, which includes science, social science, founding documents, and the great global conversations they inspire
1) U.S. and World Literature.
2) History/Social Studies.
The Social Science subarea includes passages that deal with information and ideas drawn from the fields of anthropology, communication studies, economics, education, human geography, law, linguistics, political science, psychology, and sociology and their various subfields. Social Science passages will sometimes include graphics or pairs of passages. Questions will ask you to determine relationships between the graphic or to analyze how two paired passages relate to one another.