EmSAT Math Tutoring Classes Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah UAE.
Total Time for Test: 60 questions: 2 hours
EmSAT Math Tutor Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah Focuses on – Algebra, Geometry, and Statistics.
EmSAT Math Tutor Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah UAE
EmSAT (Emirates Standardized Test) is a computer-based entrance test for University or college admissions in United Arab Emirates. The purpose of EmSAT test is to assess the students’ skills and knowledge in the area of interest for higher studies in targeted subjects.
These online tests, focusses on basics and fundamental concepts which students’ already studied in their school curriculum and measures the knowledge and skills of grade 12 students in different subjects and also specifies students’ performance level nationally and internationally.
The good thing about EmSAT Achieve test is that, they do not have a pass or fail mark as test assesses students’ concepts and skills in different subjects, instead some universities may require minimum score for admission purpose.
The EmSAT Test score is valid for up to 18 months from the date student appear for the test, so the best time to take the EmSAT test is in mid of grade 11 or beginning of grade 12. It increases the chance of re-appearing for the test and allows students’ to aim for better scores.
Section 1: Algebra
1.Interpret the structure of expressions
2. Write expressions in equivalent forms to solve problems
3. Perform arithmetic operations on polynomials
4. Understand the relationship between zeros and factors of polynomials
5. Use polynomial identities to solve problems
6. Rewrite rational functions
7. Create equations that describe numbers or relationships
8. Understand solving equations as a process of reasoning and explain the reasoning
9. Solve equations and inequalities in one variable
10. Solve systems of equations
11. Represent and solve equations and inequalities graphically
12. Understand the concept of a function and use function notation
13. Interpret functions that arise in applications in terms of the context
14.Analyze functions using different representations
15. Build a function that models a relationship between two quantities
16. Build new functions from existing functions
Section 2: Geometry
1.Experiment with transformations in the plane
2.Understand congruence in terms of rigid motions
3.Prove geometric theorems
4.Understand similarity in terms of similarity transformations
5.Prove theorems involving similarity
6.Define trigonometric ratios and solve problems involving right triangles
7.Apply trigonometry to general triangles
8.Understand and apply theorems about circles
9.Translate between the geometric description and the equation for a conic section
10.Use coordinates to prove simple geometric theorems algebraically
11.Explain volume formulas and use them to solve problems
12.Visualize relationships between two dimensional and three-dimensional objects
Section 3: Statistics
1. Summarize, represent, and interpret data on a single count or measurement variable
2. Summarize, represent, and interpret data on two categorical and quantitative variables
3. Interpret linear models
4. Understand and evaluate random processes underlying statistical experiments
5. Make inferences and justify conclusions from sample surveys, experiments and observational studies
6. Understand independence and conditional probability and use them to interpret data
7. Use the rules of probability to compute probabilities of compound events in a uniform probability model
8. Calculate expected values and use them to solve problems
9. Use probability to evaluate outcomes of decisions
EmSAT Achieve Math
EmSAT Achieve Math test focusses on the following major topics
- Algebra (60-70%)
- Geometry (15-25%)
- Statistics (5- 15%)
Types of Questions are: Multiple Choice, Multi-Select, Fill in the blank, and Drag and Drop.
Test Duration: 120 Minutes , Number of Questions: 60, Score range: 500≤ score ≤ 1500+
EmSAT Math Section Calculator is allowed.