SAT-2 Math Online Preparation Course
We’re so confident that you’ll improve with 800MathPrep that if you are willing to retake the test, will assure you at least 100 points improvement on your next SAT compared to your last SAT Test. Online SAT 2 Math Prep Course at 800MathPrep, The Trainer had a track record of improvements of Student’s scores in last 10 years in UAE.
Factors to Consider Before Joining Online SAT Math Course
- Improvement needed – take a free SAT-2 Math practice test / First Attempt Test Score to see where you stand. If your score needs improvement after 1st attempt, Online SAT-2 Math prep course may be a good option.
- Study discipline – if you routinely have trouble maintaining a study schedule, you’ll find that a prep course is worth it.
- Needs Motivation – if you need encouragement, feedback and motivation, a prep course with an instructor (either in-person or online) is a good option.
Benefits of Online SAT Math Prep Course
- Score improvement – the top SAT prep courses will guarantee a score improvement of 100 points or more.
- Simulates actual test – the online exams included in an SAT-2 prep course do a great job of simulating the real SAT.
- Experienced instructor – Online SAT-2 Math courses that includes efficient strategies, motivation, and one-on-one feedback.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses – the best SAT-2 prep courses offer advanced diagnostics to identify the topics you need to focus on.
- Comprehensive study plans – SAT2 Math courses will help you craft, and stick to, a customized study schedule that works for you.
Online SAT 2 Math Preparation Course & Practice Tests
SAT Subject Tests measure students’ knowledge and skills in particular subject areas, and their ability to apply that knowledge. They are closely linked to the high school curriculum and have a proven track record of providing colleges with a highly reliable, objective assessment of student readiness for college-level work. The SAT Subject Tests give students an additional opportunity to distinguish themselves and showcase their skills in a particular subject area.
Online SAT Math Subject Test Preparation Course Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah UAE.
Online SAT 2 Math Practice Tests
SAT2 Math Subject-Testing Topics & SAT International SAT Test Dates
- Quartiles and Interquartile Range
- Standard Deviation
- Representing Data
Functions and Graphs
- Graphing Functions
- Graphing Linear Functions
- Graphing Parametric Functions
- Graphing Piecewise and Recursive Functions
- Graphing Quadratic Functions and Conic Sections
- Graphing Trigonometric Functions
- Properties of Functions and Graphs
- Maximum and Minimum
- Range and Domain
- X-intercept and y-intercept
- Solving Exponential, Logarithmic, and Radical Functions
- Solving Linear Functions
- Solving Piecewise and Recursive Functions
- Solving Quadratic Functions
- Solving Rational and Fractional Functions
- Solving Trigonometric Functions
- 2-Dimensional Geometry
- Analyzing Figures
- Diameter, Radius, and Circumference
- Finding Angles
- Finding Sides
- Other 2-Dimensional Geometry
- 3-Dimensional Geometry
- 3-Dimensional Axes and Coordinates
- Faces, Face Area, and Vertices
- Other 3-Dimensional Geometry
- Surface Area
- Coordinate Geometry
- Circles, Ellipses, and Hyperbolas
- Distance Formula
- Midpoint Formula
Other Coordinate Geometry
- Absolute Value
- Elementary Operations
- Exponents and Logarithms
Other Mathematical Relationships
- Properties and Identities
- Ratios and Proportions
- Irrational Numbers
- Number Sets
- Real and Complex Numbers
- Types of Numbers
- Equations Based on Word Problems
- Expanding Expressions and FOIL
- Factoring and Finding Roots
- Operations with Polynomials
- Simplifying Expressions
- Solving Equations
- Solving Inequalities
- Systems of Equations
- Finding Angles with Trigonometry
- Finding Sides with Trigonometry
- Law of Cosines
- Law of Sines
- Radians and the Unit Circle
- Sine, Cosine, Tangent
- Trigonometric Identities
Tags: SAT-2 Math Tutors Dubai Abu Dhabi Sharjah UAE- SAT2 Math Subject Tutoring Classes Dubai- Online SAT2 Math Tutors Dubai.
SAT 2 MATHEMATICS – SYLLABUS
|Content||Approximate % of Test|
|Numbers and Operations
Operations, ratio and proportion, complex numbers, counting, elementary number theory, matrices, sequences, series, vectors
| Algebra and Functions
Expressions, equations, inequalities, representation and modeling, properties of functions (linear, polynomial, rational, exponential, logarithmic, trigonometric, inverse trigonometric, periodic, piecewise, recursive, parametric)
| Geometry and Measurement
Coordinate: Lines, parabolas, circles, ellipses, hyperbolas, symmetry, transformations, polar coordinates
Three-dimensional: Solids, surface area and volume (cylinders, cones, pyramids, spheres, prisms), coordinates in three dimensions
Trigonometry: Right triangles, identities, radian measure, law of cosines, law of sines, equations, double angle formulas
| Data analysis, Statistics and Probability
Mean, median, mode, range, interquartile range, standard deviation, graphs and plots, least squares regression (linear, quadratic, exponential), probability